Re: (ASCEND) static ip's

Hmmm.  Interesting.  Mike Hughes says that he only has this problem on
PRI.  My maxen are at different POPs.  The 4004, running 5.0Ap has CT1.
My 4048, running 5.0Ai13 has PRI.

Futhermore, (and I'm sure MegaZone will give a Mega Grin), all of these
users worked just fine in our (not so) old days of PM2's, running ancient
versions of ComOS.

My framed-netmask is and has always been 255.255.255.255.