(ASCEND) Ascend Radius ??

     I am attempting to get Ascend's radius running on Sun Solaris 2.5. I
     have compiled the deamon for the radius-961029 release. This release
     is currently running for us on SunOS.

     I have compiled on one system and then moved the files to our
     "Production" system. This system uses sudo for root commands. In the
     /raddb directory I have a file named "core" and I get authentication
     errors when calling one of the max's that points to that
     authentication server.

     Any clues what this core file is from?? I can provide more info if
     needed.

     Thanks
     Dave Woods
     Network Analyst