(ASCEND) Callback control

I have to suggest Lan-to-Lan service to customer.
I'd like to know how to solve the call charge of the service provider to
customer. For example if the service provider doesn't want to charge the
call from service provider equipment to customer site. In this case if the
customer didn't set callback then service provider call will be set up with
lan session. Then the customer can use the call free of charge.
I want to prohibit the free of chrge usage.

Thanks,
S.Y.Kim
Seung-Yong Kim
Network Business Dept.                  Direct:+82(2)767-2245
Technical Sup. Rep./Manager         Fax   :+82(2)767-2221
MJL Korea, Ltd.                              Email:sykim@mjl.co.kr
19th Fl., Korea Investment Bldg.
27-1 Youido-Dong, Yeungdeungpo-ku
Seoul 150-010, Korea                       http://www.mjl.co.kr/