(ASCEND) How to get P75 to dial secondary number

My ISP has switched to USR servers and they're having sporadic problems on
their 2B dialin which causes me to have to use their 1B dialin.  Is there a
way to get the P75 to dial a secondary number and attempt a connection if
the primary fails?  I know about Backup Profiles, but I'm using NAT with
5.0Ai16 and I can only use NAT with a single profile.  The P130 has this
capablity.  Is it possible with the P75 or is this one for Ascend's
"Feature Request"?  :)

-Richard