(ASCEND) arghh...

<whine mode>

Normally, I don't like to complain...but Ascend apparently did some major
changes to their web page, and some of my favorite links have disappeared.

The Disconnect Codes link and the Modem Init Strings page are both moved.

I have spent the last year beating it into my people that they need to
bookmark these pages, and now I had to rehunt them down this morning ;+}.

I do like the new table format for the modem strings (which I am not going
to share with anyone else, good luck finding it ;+}).

btw: http://www.ascend.com/737.html, has some grammatical mistakes on it,
that are rather obvious (no flame--just an observaation ;+}).

</whine mode>

allan

--
allan                   aliska@uu.net