(ASCEND) MP & MPP

Stupid me, so here goes...

I have an outbound connection set in my max4000 for a 3 channel
(192k) call out to another max4000

It I set it to MP it will hold the calls for days without problem and
should there be a drop in connection for any reason is will resume
with all 3 channels with no problem.

Now my problem...

The efficiency of transfer & utilization seems to be substantially
better with MPP. the only trouble seems to be maintaining ALL 3
channels up ALL the time even with 0% utilisation. I've play a bit
but the answer in the big book (manual) is staring me in the face and
I'm not seeing it!

The main problem is to get all 3 channels back up. the connection
will drop to 1 call and just wont bring the other 2 channells back up
unless I anually drop the single remain call in the bundle.

Oh, I suppose I should say that the out call is on a bri-card in the
max.

thanks in advance for any help/suggestions folks.

Gary.