(ASCEND) MAX and RIPv2

Hi!

I have noticed that MAX uses broadcast addresses for sending RIPv2
updates.
It looks like MAX does not use multicast at all for RIPv2.
This causes a lot of problems in networks with ciscos - MAX does not
recieve
updates from ciscos. Do I need any special rip configuration from
cisco's side?
Or I am missing something in MAX settings?
And what are the differences between cisco and ascend implementation of
RIPv2?

Thanks,Arvids.
arvids@parks.lv