(ASCEND) Max Dialout Profile

Max users,
	I am interested in configuring our Max 4004 to dialup a P-50 ISDN router.
We have a Nortel DMS-100 switch and some of the CO techs are saying this is
not possible.  I would like to know who of you are using a Nortel switch
and dialing a P-50 with the Max.  I have been working with Ascend to get
this to work and I think I have it set right, but when the MAx tries to
dial the call is terminated almost immediately.  Max is running 4.6Ci24 and
P-50 is running 5.0  Thanks for the help,

Jimmy Walker					(334)952-5388	Voice
Internetwork Support				(334)943-9877 	Fax
Gulf Telephone					jimmy@gulftel.com