(ASCEND) CACHE-TOKEN and APP Server

I have been trying to set up APP Server and use CACHE-TOKEN for
authentication, but I am running into problems. I have the following
setup:-

 APPServer V2.0B for windows
Pipeline 50 running 4.5b software
MAX 4000 running	4.6A
Radius 4.5b

I have configured the Pipeline for the following:-

Ethernet > Mod Config > Auth > App Server = Yes
			    App Host = 'my ip address'
			    App Port = 7001

Configure > Send Auth = CACHE-TOKEN
	     Send PW = *SECURE*

The following is my radius profile

test  Password= "ACE", Ascend-Token-Expiry=90,
        Ascend-Receive-Secret = "SECURE",
        User-Service = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-Netmask = 255.255.252.0,
        Ascend-Metric = 2,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Ascend-Route-IP = Route-IP-No,
        Ascend-Bridge = Bridge-Yes,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 60,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP,

The APP Server will challenge me for my passcode.  Once I have entered
my passcode, the MAX gives me a 'Lan Security Error' message.

I have tried using PAP-TOKEN and PAP-TOKEN-CHAP and both these work
fine.  Even though I have followed all the documentation and double
checked my secondary password, I don't seem to be having much luck, can
anyone help ? Have I missed something in my setup ?

Regards
Jayne