RE: (ASCEND) Run-away debugging! (fwd)

At 08:42 PM 5/13/97 -0400, Jason Nealis wrote:

>  Agreed, This would be nice, Sometime I drop into a max in debug
>mode and I'm getting hammered with debug output, On think I like
>about the TNT is after you select to turn on debugging, You must
>turn on debug. I believe by debug on, Something like that would be nice
>in the max, Cause I'm sure that running debug output is just
>extra load on the i960.
>
>But, I have a feeling Kevin's response will be USe the Feature request
>form. hahahahaah.

8^)

Actually I have the code in front of me now....add "debug off"....there ya
go.... :)

;-(

Sorry this would be a feature request, but since it's not one that involved
business cases, and $$$-justification...I will bring it up with the Prod.Mgr
next time we talk.

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service