(ASCEND) Need help with selecting a 2-line phone to work with P75

I went out and bought a nice 2-line speaker, conferencing phone for use with my
pipeline 75
and for some reason the P75 cannot ring it (works with another 2-line phone
that I have though
it is not a speaker phone).

Can someone please tell me if you have a 2-line speaker phone with conferencing
and possibly other features that the p75 can ring and what make/model it is ?

Thanks very much,

Chris Pinto