(ASCEND) bug found in P130

I think I found a bug in the P130 CSU.

When the T1 is plugged in, and switch the Line Coding from "B8ZS" to "AMI" is crashed the unit. It went haywire, were I couldn't access via the ethernet. I would start a ping, and wait for the ethernet int to respond. As soon as it responded to pings again, I telnetted to it, and as soon as I entered the PW, the ethernet dropped out again. This repeated itself over and over.[

thanks