(ASCEND) Where is tak.m40?

I just received my brand new Max4002 and K56flex modem card. The box, of
course, came with 5.0Ap1 which doesn't recognize the modem card.

Knowing that the K56flex code was just released recently, I went looking
for the  right file. I need IP, AppleTalk and K56flex. I found tam.m40 (Max
4002/4  T1/PRI w/ RIP/IPX/Appletalk & DM-12 support) in both 5.0Ap7 and
5.0Ai10, but no tak.m40! In fact I didn't see any "ak" files. Please tell
me this is just an oversight and not a fundamental conflict like AppleTalk
and OSPF.

Please tell me where to find the right software version since my brand new
toy is useless to me without it and I'll have to return it and find
something else to play with.