Re: (ASCEND) Mac PPP dialers that support ATCP

Try setting both AppleTalk and TCP/IP to the same interface on the Mac w/
OT/PPP.  I think you'll find that you get an error.  So OT and OT/PPP
don't support ATCP natively, you need a third party PPP dialer like
TCPConnect4, PacerPPP, FCRPPP  [now known as LinkUPPPP] etc.

If someone can get it to work with "pure" Apple stuff, let us know!!!

vandry@Mlink.NET on 05/16/97 10:56:56 AM