Re: (ASCEND) Erols PBX issue ?

  Ahem, Well I wouldn't call it common practice for our support to
invoke answers as desired. Unfortunatly we have the same problem
as all ISP"s (A High turn-over rate in Tech-Sup), And a small
staff working in the NOC. Anywayz.

In my time here at Erols running all of Dial-up I have seen in many
cases of failed dial requests through a pbx. Mostly with higher speed
modems. It depends a lot of the design of the switch and frequency
response that is in common with an outgoing call.

What were the errors that you where getting? (Failed Connect rates,
Constent modem retraining, No-Authentication) Email me off list
and well see what we can do.

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet