FW: (ASCEND) Erols PBX "Policy" Accurate!!!

James Fischer said:

>        God help you if you go overseas.  I have quite a collection
>        of adapters, funny plugs and who-knows-what, but one of the
>        few cases where an engineering degree is REQUIRED is the
>        case when one is in a strange place and one wishes to use
>        one's laptop and modem.

Reminds me of the first time I tried to hook up my modem in Hong Kong.  I wound
up buying a local phone cord and a pair of dikes.  It finally worked after much
cutting, stripping, splicing, and many aborted calls, but I digress.  And now back
to our list...

Michael F. Klett
Digital Papyrus
100 Kuniholm Drive