(ASCEND) Max4048 config anyone?

First, let me thank those who responded to my previous request for help

    Date:    5-18-97
    Subject: Ascend 4048 help wanted

I have been out of town.  The one week delay of arrival of the 4048 was
very bad timing for me.  It arrived just before I started a 2 week road
trip.

I happen to be passing through for this one afternoon.  So...  Does anyone
have a sample Max4048 config they would be willing to provide to help me
with a jumpstart?  We have 2 PRIs.  We have only one phone # which hunts
accross both PRIs.  We will authenticate with Radius.  This will be the
first time we have used radius with an Ascend product.

As soon as I get it ready and tested, all our analog & dialup ISDN calls
will come to this box first.

Thanks in advance,

Willie

Willie-Strickland@easy.com            Simplified Communications, Ltd.