(ASCEND) Ospf on Max

As a precursor to my network becoming more complicate, I'm working on
switching from RIP which will soon be insufficent to OSPF.  I'm a newbe
to OSPF, so I expect to have all kinds of fun configuring.

However, the fun for me can't even start until I know where to start.  The
version of the RUBB (Really Useless Big Book) that came with my Max makes
absolutely no mention whatsoever of OSPF.  My additional release notes
only mention new features.  Somewhere, I'm missing the basic information
for configuring OSPF.  I wouldn't be suprised to find out that Ascend
never actually produced any such info, but I was hoping that someone else
had.  I've searched for hours on the Net and found little more than
discussions of details, not the overview that I need. I'm stuck with
guessing the meaning of the options in Ethernet->Mod Config->OSPF Options...

I don't want to come to the list with every question as I go along with
this project.  Having some reference to consult which be much nicer and
less hasseling for you all that are tired of "newbe" questions.  Is it
wishful thinking, or does some gold mine of Ascend reference material exist?

|                    Lee Nelson                      |
|                  lnelson@e-z.net                   |
|            http://www.e-z.net/~lnelson             |
|         System Administrator, E-Z.Net Inc.         |
|                  (360)260-1122                     |
|          209 NE 120th Ave. Suite B                 |
|               Vancouver, WA  98684                 |