RE: (ASCEND) modem information...

Via SNMP there are two tables that keep the current connection information, the Active Call table and the Active Session table. By combining these tables you can get all the details about a particular user.

As for modem information, look at statistics table in RFC1696 the modem MIB.

Ken Packert
Network Management Division
Ascend Communications
516 468 4810