Re: (ASCEND) Cannot get 5.0A to work

At 11:51 AM 5/23/97 +0200, Pierre-Yves Kerembellec wrote:
>Le [Fri, 23 May 97 10:14:09 EET], Sakari Aaltonen ecrivait :
>
>>  I have been connecting succesfully to a Max200+ - software
>>  version 4.6C - using ISDN and callback.
>>
>>  Now there is a new software version, 5.0A, that replaces
>>  4.6C. Well, neither p1, p3, p4, p5, nor p7 work.

<snip>

>Hi !
>
>I already have an open ticket with Ascend support regarding this
>particular issue : this is a problem in Ascend software.
>
>My ticket # is 106492 ...
>This problem is reported as TR 2140

Just FYI, TR#2140 *seems* to be fixed in 5.0Ap8 -despite not being in the
release notes. I'll try to get more details on who tested it, but
may be worth a try...

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service