(ASCEND) telco switch provisioning help

Does anyone know of a good source for information we can get to our
local telcos to help them understand what they need to be doing with
their switches to provide the "correctly provisioned" lines to the
Ascend equipment? Out here in the rual market things like BRI and PRI
are what dreams are made of.....

One telco is using a DMS 100/200 w/super node and we are going through
great pains with them trying to get reliable 28.8 connects and then to
31.2 and finally 33.6 (and we have 56K right around the corner).

Someone in this group was right on with his comment that the telcos can
deal with voice, but digital gets them lost because they do not
understand it. We've been asking for several weeks for line specs but
they don't seem to exist (or nobody knows who to ask or where to find
them).

It would seem to me that it would be very logical for an equipment
manufacturer (let's use Brand A here) that has customers experiencing
setup problems with the various telcos would come up with some "cheat
sheets" that could be shared with the telcos for the standard switches
used.... too easy....too logical....

Thanks in advance for sharing what's worked for you!

--
Bill Perrin
VP Technology