(ASCEND) ISDN

I am ready to go ISDN now. I have the provisioning software installed on
a Max4004. I have 3 supertrunks, for those not familiar with this
technology it is 24 56K/8k lines. I don't care that I can't go full 64K.
My prior provider before I started my own ISP gave me 56K or bonded 112k
service. My initial purchase of this equipment was based on this being no
problem. That is straight from ascend. Now I am getting just the opposite
information. I am wondering if it's just because of the 56k vice 64k
connection. Any pointers on how this can be done? I only use one phone
number but I think I can tell the max somehow what is going on? Right now
I have 6 DM12's in the max hopefully my 56k cards will show up real soon.
Any help, information and or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Bennie

Bennie Warren             /\
LemooreNet               / /
320 West D Street       / /