(ASCEND) Compression

I was wondering if ANYONE has Stac Compression working on the Max 4004?
I have a Max 4004 (software level +5.0Ai9) and three devices that
connect to it but do not negotiate compression? an Ascend Netwarp 128
isa card, a CISCO 202 ISDN isa card, and a pipeline 130.
I am not able to get any of the devices connected with compression.

is there any know problems with STAC? or compression between vendors?
i am able to get 4:1 compression between 2 cisco products?

if you use compression for ISDN at all,... please e-mail me and let me
know!

thanks
jason poley
http://www.icon.com