Subject: Re: 4.6Dp3 for MAX Classic
Author:  Michael Medwid at SYMCU-MIS
Date:    5/6/97 4:28 PM

     Great.  Thanks for the good news.  -Michael

Subject: 4.6Dp3 for MAX Classic
Author:  Kevin Smith <kevin@ascend.com> at INTERNET
Date:    5/6/97 3:54 PM

4.6Dp3 for the MAX Classic (a.k.a. MAX, MAX 1600, Multiport, Pipeline 1600,
Multiband MAX, etc.) has been given to support.  This release contains the
following corrections:

TR 1599  MAX wouldn't process incoming modem calls.
TR 1898  MAX would occasionally reset with no fatal error. (PCAnywhere
problem)

-- Patti

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service