(ASCEND) pipe50 dialing through pabx

Just trying to set up pipe50 dialing to my service through a pabx. has
anyone had experience of this? I have set up my p50 correctly but it
won't dial out and no-one can dial into it (casue code 88, destination
incomaptible). My customer is going to get a support engineer out to
have a look at the pabx (I was advised by my supplier to do this) but
has anyone any tips? Is it a recipe for extended misery? All my previous
installations have been just BRI presented at the wall, not a PRI going
into a pabx and then plugging in via a patch panel.
Thanks in advance
Andrew

--
Andrew Thompson					andrew@nol.co.uk