Re: (ASCEND) 56K Upgrade

At 11:10 AM 5/7/97 -0400, Dave Fisher wrote:
>We bought our MAX 4002 after Nov. 1, 1996, but our 12-modem cards are less
>than 642xxxx (6251025 and 6310418).
>
>Do we still qualify.

YES.

Any time the serial number trick does not work, simply
provide us with invoice or other proof of purchase after Nov.1. That
will also qualify the modem cards.

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service