(ASCEND) Re-Assign dynamic IP Adress..

We currently assign most of our Users a dynamic IP adress. This works
fine - no problem. When the session goes down (e.g timeout) and
the users dials again into our systens, he gets another IP adress out
of the pool.
This is no problem with WIN95, but with WIN3.11 and ISDN we use
Winsock + ISPA (ISDN Packet Driver) with internal bootp.
We the user dials in again, Winsock assumes to have the same IP adress.

Is there a possibility to force the ascend to reserve that ip for a
certain time for that user. Other systems (e.g ITK Suprimo) offer this
feature. How about ascend ?

Winfried