(ASCEND) Netbeui/NetBIOS/non-IP Call filters

This has come up before, but I don't have record if there was an
answer.

I have users with a P25, bridging only.  I would like it to be
possible for only IP to cause the 25 to dial, but to allow no other
protocols to cause broadcast dialing.  Has anyone found a solution for
this?  I can't find one anywhere on Ascend's site, but some
information there is well hidden.

With bridging only this may be difficult, but suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Bill Bauer