(ASCEND) MAX-->CISCO ISDN connexion

hi,

Does anyone know how to build a chap connexion between a
MAX 4000 and a CISCO 250XX. The connexion can't be unumbered and
that's my prob.
How do I have to set up the radius profile for this connexion ?
And the other probs, is if I set Eithet in the encaps option (instead of
PAP or CHAP), some of our ISDN customers can't log in anymore..... Tought
Either meant PAP, CHAP or None ..... am I wrong ?

Thanks for answering

		DaviD

|David Ramahefason, rama@easynet.fr,systems@easynet.fr|
|Administrateur Systeme/Reseau, Easynet France SA     |
|Think different Think BSD http://www.FreeBSD.org     |
|Wrap around probs with Python http://www.python.org  |