Re: (ASCEND) 48 modem limit on Max with 56k cards (fwd)

Thats hard to believe, I'd have to vote on some sort of hash
code to turn up these 3rd and fourth pri ports, (Just for the case
of future expansion). Plus ascend would have to change
thier engineering to manufature this new board, I'd say it's
cheaper/easier to software disable the ports,. (hell send me the
source and I'll do it.) hahaha

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet