Re: (ASCEND) 48 modem limit on Max with 56k cards

Actually, I believe that USR, at least before the 3Com merger, was talking
with other vendors to license the X2 spec. Now, from what I heard the
royalties they wanted for such a license were unrealistic.

The USR marketing machine is definitely running in high gear here.

Charlie Clemmer