RE: (ASCEND) What's the Latest on Appletalk?

Wait a minute...lets see...MEMORY IS CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this really the issue here?  I can't believe the engineers at Ascend
would reply this way.  We have a real need to have the ALL of your code
reside in one release.  Can't we do something about this?

Hey Fred, is my case for AppleTalk, OSPF, and IP really that much of a
"ha ha wishful thinking?".  We would be willing to pay extra $$$ just to
have the bloody code!

Kirk