Re: (ASCEND) What's the Latest on Appletalk?

> Wait a minute...lets see...MEMORY IS CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Is this really the issue here?  I can't believe the engineers at Ascend
> would reply this way.  We have a real need to have the ALL of your code
> reside in one release.  Can't we do something about this?

Perhaps you can pull the same trick that we pulled with a Cisco 1005. The
specs say the maximum amount of memory in a 1005 is 4M or 8M (I can't
remember which), but we shoved 16 Megs into it, and it swallowed it
very well!

Can you say voided warranty? :-)

-Phil