Re: (ASCEND) K56flex connect rate reporting? (fwd)

Once upon a time Kevin Smith shaped the electrons to say...
>I would be interested to find out where you read/heard that, since the same
>limitation exists in all implementations: X2, K56Plus, V.flex and K56Flex.

Motorola has claimed it, as has Lucent.  The claim is that the patented
technology Lucent has, that is part of K56flex, allows the 56K rate on
good lines, without the brute force X2 method.

Personally I'll wait and see.

-MZ
Phone: 800-458-9966 510-737-2100 FAX: 510-737-2110 megazone@livingston.com
Snail mail: 4464 Willow Road, Pleasanton, CA 94588