Re: (ASCEND) P75, 5.0Ai10 won't stick?

At 04:44 PM 5/20/97 -0500, Danny Williams wrote:
>> ..aha...I bet this is the console method right? The load is too big
>> to use that method - so you need to use TFTP. I always do, so it
>> never occurred to me to check and verify that we have the right
>> README information out there.
>>
>> Please confirm/deny this so I can have the ftp-admin update the
>> README with this warning.
>
>That's right - I was plugged in via the serial port. I've never tried
>the tftp flavor - guess I'll get to learn something new!

The details of this new process are described in the 5.0A release notes
for the Pipeline & MAX on pages 10-13 (approx). I can email them direct
if needed...

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service