(ASCEND) Pipeline 50-ISDN Link

I have 2 Pipeline 50s with a 2B+1D bri at each site. The host P50 dials
the remote P50 at 64kbps using a permanent/switched call. About 3 weeks
ago the original remote P50 went bad and would not recognize the WAN
channel. I put a second P50 at the remote site. The 2 P50s worked that
day.

The next morning the host P50 could not establish a call to the remote
P50. The phone company came out to test the circuit on the remote end.
They could not see the P50 syncing up with the circuit. The remote P50
could not see the circuit. Even after resetting the remote P50 the ISDN
circuit was not seen by the P50. When I unplugged the cable from the BRI
port and plugged it back in the remote P50 saw the ISDN circuit and the
host P50 could establish a call. For the past week or 2 when people
start showing up for work the network was down. A call could not be
established between the host P50 and the remote P50. The cable is
unplugged from the BRI port and plugged back in and a call is
established between the 2 P50s. This happens most mornings but not all.

The phone company has tested the circuit clean using the cable on the
remote site at least twice. I have been able to connect to the host P50
from other sites everytime. Thus eliminating a problem at the host site.

Does anyone have some suggestions ?

Thanks.