(ASCEND) Pipeline 50/5.0Ap5

Does anyone know if the problem with pipeline 50's dropping their first B
channel and failing to route has been fixed yet?  I've got about 10
different customers doing 128k dedicated and 64k with 128k on demand who
somehow get the second channel up, then the first channel goes down and
the unit fails to route.  All have been upgraded to 5.0Ap5, and now I'm
trying 5.0Ap7 to see if it fixes their problems.  Any input would be
appreciated.

Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services