Re: (ASCEND) The GET FLEX PROGRAM

On Tue, 06 May 1997 06:00:00 -0700, Kevin Smith wrote:

[...]

>Each option is designed to give Ascend customers maximum flexibility
>in upgrading to Ascend's latest access technology. Ascend's International
>customers also will receive the benefit of similar programs. They should
>contact their local reseller.
>
>GET FLEX -- Free Upgrade Option
>Customers who purchased MAX and MAX TNT units that shipped after November 1,
>1996 can upgrade those systems to Series56 Digital Modems for FREE (with the
>exchange of their existing digital modems).
[...]

Our local reseller in germany charges us 10% of the Standard Upgrade Option when shipped
after November 1, 1996. For our four 8 Modem Cards that would be about $1200.
Is that meant by similar program or does our reseller charge more than he should?

--
Thomas Schenk  <ts@ndh.net>, Technischer Leiter		fon : 02203/93530-0
NDH Netzwerkdienste Hoeger				fax : 02203/93530-99