(ASCEND) ISDN SPIDs and area code changes

Please excuse this question not direclty related to Ascend, but I suspect
Ascend users have some experience with this given all the new area code
activity lately.

What happens to ISDN SPIDs when an area code splits? We're getting a new
area code on August 2. Permissive dialing will be in effect until January
31, 1998 meaning you can dial either area code, but what about SPIDs that
include the area code? Are there "permissive SPIDs" so that I can use
either one or do I have to reconfigure at the same time as the telco
updates their switch?

--
Richard Johnsson                                    Interval Research Corp.
johnsson@interval.com                               1801 Page Mill Rd. Bldg C