Re: (ASCEND) Analog Multilink PPP and RAS (fwd)

For a while we connected our office to our pop using two 28.8k modems on a
linux box with bonding into a pm-25 with two 28.8k modems and got about
6.4kbytes/sec with no other traffic on the link.  We never tried it on the
Max4k we have because we had reserved lines on the pm-25 for that, but not
on the Max4k.  Just a note...

Sean