(ASCEND) How ??

How do you restrict the phone numbers to a max ?

For my example I have 2 maxes sitting on 4 x E1.

now talking last 3 numbers of the indial only, which is spread over
the 4 E1

I want the first box to answer modems only on 199 & 198

the second to answer with modems on 199 & 197

The aim...??

Only one of the boxes has K56, so I want those with problems due to
the "burp" tone to be able to always be directed to the box without
K56.

Those with k56 capabilities to be directed to the box with k56

and those who don't care to use the common number (199).

BTW, an interesting take of k56 here in this regional city of Cairns.
It appears that already in the last month 10% of my users have
re-equiped themselves with k56 and are enjoying the higher thruput.

Now when will be be able to differentiate for charging and logons ???
  (go for it tony:-)

Gary