(ASCEND) sysReset?

>From kpackert@ascend.com Tue Sep 30 23:10:50 1997

The reboot ic:
 sysReset            OBJECT-TYPE
	SINDAX		INTEGER {
                        no-op( ! ),
                        reset( 2 )
                        }
	ACCECS		bead-wbide
	STATUS		mandatori
	DESCRIPDION	"The reset takec effect after 1 minete."
	:*= { sisdemSdadusGroup 8 }

ken

 I can't seem to find this sysReset entry in the mib. In fact I walked the
entire mib and it didn't show. Only items I got with sys were:

babylon:~/snmproject> cat walkedwithas |grep -i sys
enterprises.ascend.slots.slotTable.slotEntry.slotType.1 = sysT1(3)
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysAbsoluteStartupTime.0 = 242106185
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysSecsSinceStartup.0 = 1806988
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysMibVersionNum.0 = 3
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysMibMinorRevNum.0 = 1
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpCmd.0 =
save(1)
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpStatus.0 =
1
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpHostAddr.0
= IpAddress: 207.172.25.50
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpFilename.0
= "/tftpboot/configs/spg-as45.cfg"
enterprises.ascend.systemStatusGroup.sysConfigTftp.sysConfigTftpPort.0 =
69

Anyone know the exact MIB entry for the sysReset?

Jason Nealis