Re: (ASCEND) 50Ap27 ISDN bug?

Hi !

At 0.10 Uhr -0400 on 1.10.1997, Rick Wagner wrote:

> What I have seen is calls come in, and then are terminated. In radif and
> pppif you see the request come in and the username is missing. Anyone else
> see this?

We see a similar problem here. On our setup it works for let's say 15
minutes and then gets in trouble to handle HDLC calls. It answers the call
and then drops it imediateley. So it doesn't even start negotiation.
We see this problem since 5.0Ap16 were (IMHO) they changed some part of the
HDLC software, so we're still on 5.0Ap13...
We would love to have all the bugfixes of p27 but right now newer versions
are totally useless for us. Maybe they should go back and check what
they've changed since p13. (wonder if they use such tools as RVS or CVS :->
)
I also think it was no good idea to start implementing new features in the
p branch as they did in p16. This make debugging quite painfull...

regards,

Florian F. Sauerteig