(ASCEND) Max 4000 50AP16,P24,P25,p27 ??

We are running a Max 4000 with 50Ap16 and the new 56K modems cards
Its seems to be 90% OK : no fatal errors or other big problem.
But some of our customers (between 5 and 10 %) who had no problem to connect to the Max (when it was running
5.0Ap4 with the older modem cards) experience now some difficulties
Seems that the modem software is in trouble when the line is noisy ?

Since 50Ap16, the modem software has been upgraded, I should want to try one of the newer versions
But as every experineced Ascend user, I know that some releases are very unstable .....

So my question is :
	Are you running P23 or P24 or .......... ?
	Are you (and your users ...) happy with this release ?

Gérard Cany
Symphonie - MNet
Parc Technologique de la Pompignane
34 055 Montpellier Cedex 1