(ASCEND) 56K Modem Connection

Helo Everyone,

We need your help urgently on the following E1 line Settings for
56K connection :

In Philipines we are using Max4xxx, running OS 5.0AP24
with 56k Modem Cards, E1 R2 signal we could not get
more than 33.6k on connect speed, even the At&v1 result
code says Max Rx=33.6, TX=33.6.

On the Max We set Modem modulation 56k and changed the
Trn level also but no avail. The modem's firmware version
1.009 and at+ms value set it for philipines.

Anyone has faced the samed problem on 56k with E1 R2
signal .

Any help is much appreciated.

K.R.Kumar                   email:krkumar@pacific.net.sg
Pacific Internet Pte Ltd.,  Phone:872 0322
89 Science Park Drive       Fax  :773 6812
#04-09 / 12 The Rutherford,
Singapore Science Park,
Singapore - 118261.