RE: (ASCEND) sysReset?

Ken,

It would appear that "sysReset" is not implemented in the 5.0ApXX tree?
An "snmpwalk" does show that object as available on a TNT running 1.3Ap6,
but as Jason noted, it does not appear to exist for a MAX running 5.0Ap27.
I am testing this using the 7/9/97 MIBs.

Is it possible that this feature is available only in the 5.0A incremental
releases?

-Zach.