RE: (ASCEND) sysReset?

You ask and I answer:

You have an old MIB. In March, we migrated from one monlithic file to
multiple files. You can get them from the FTP site. If you only compile the
Ascend MIB above you will be missing the WAN, Lmodem, session, call,
 and radius tables.

Go to the FTP site and download the latest set.

ken
ps. we are working on the sysCmdTFTP issue.