Re: (ASCEND) Long resets on Max4k

Yes, I experience this as well. I opened a support call on this once but
it's not a consistant problem. I have been able to over come it by making
sure I only reset one max at a time give 10 to 15 minutes between reseting
maxes. I have two 4004's and have seen this problem since 5.0Ap13.

East County Internet Services, Inc
-Jess-
CFO
System Admin