(ASCEND) Long resets on Max4k

My Max4k's seem to take an abnormally long time to come back to life after
a reboot.  There are several problems:

1.  After a reboot of my server, the Maxes don't every re-establish with
the radius server.  They refuse calls, busy out lines, etc.  Never seem to
come back alive.  Reboot fixes this.

2.  I tried a secondary radius server, but once they moved over to the
secondary they never returned to the primary.

3.  After rebooting the Maxes, they come alive (on the net) in the normal
time, but continue to reject calls for quite a while, like about 5
minutes.  The PRIs are up, the lines are all up, and they answer the
calls, but they don't have the Radius info, so they refuse the calls.  If
I manually reload all from the Update Remote Config menu it does NOTHING.
After about 5 minutes I get the syslog entries indicating that the Maxes
are querying the Radius and they come back to life at that point.

I am running 5.0Ap24 on all of them.  This symptom has been exhibited
since about 5.0Ap23, I don't think 5.0Ap16 did this (ANY of the above).

Anyone else having similar experiences?

Marc