Re: (ASCEND) Max TNT upgrade from 1.2ap12 to 1.3Ap6

At 05:04 PM 10/2/97 -0700, Joseph Hickman wrote:

>I just thought I'd inform those that haven't upgraded to 1.3 yet to be
>aware of problems/issues/concerns that I had to address when upgrading
>from old to new code.

We have changed many things abuot the file system on the TNT. This is why
you sometimes have to do special things during upgrades. In fact, this is
mentioned on the release notes under the Special Purpose Upgrade Section.

There will be more special considerations in the next release due to more
improvements. These will be documented much better this time.

Matt Holdrege  -  http://www.ascend.com  -  matt@ascend.com